Chicago Hyperhidrosis Botox Treatment Doctor Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good clinic or doctor around the Chicago are where I can get Botox for underarms (Hyperhidrosis)? And not for a really big price because I have a huge problem too.

Botox for Hyperhydrosis a treatment of the past - try Miradry!

+1

We used to inject BOTOX fro hyperhydrosis but since development of th Miradry Procedure we completely abandoned it - Miradry is fast , safe and PERMANENT!

Web reference: http://drturowski.com/miradry-chicago.html

Botox for Hyperhidrosis

+1

es it is. For people who suffer from this, it could be one of the only ways to get relief.  You should make an appointment for a consultation and expect to get your botox every 3-4 months.

"Dr.D"

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/details/botox+dr+edward+e+dickerson+iv+md+cape+fear+aesthetics-12/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Check out the the Botox Cosmetic web site for Physicin Finder

+1

Hyperhidrosis is a very easy problem to improve and it can significantly improve your quality of life. I have many patients that could not wear a short sleeve dress, would be embarrassed at work etc. After one treatment with Botox their Hyperhidrosis improved for 9 plus months. The cost is usually from 900$ to 1,200$. Recommended number of units are 50 Botox units per axial. I always perform a Betadine and starch test to better visualize the sweat glands.

The is a Find a doctor option on the Botox official site. Look for the doctors at the top of the list, they are usually the ones injecting the most Botox. Go for a consult before making a decision.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.