3-4 Year Post Op Rhinoplasty - Bony Bumps Appeared?

i had my rhinoplasty 3-4 years ago. in the past 3 months on the ridge of my nose hard bony bums have appeared. is this bone? how is it fixed? the bumps are circular. i had a dorsal hump removed.

Contour irregularities after rhinoplasty

As your skin has continued to age and thin, underlying contour irregularities are becoming visible.  It could be bone or cartilage that you are seeing.  It can be fixed with a revision rhinoplasty, or it can be temporarily camouflaged with a dermal filler.  

Bumps on nose after rhinoplasty.

Bumps on nose after rhinoplasty and what to do for them is based on seeing them. Therefore, I need to see photos of your nose to give you a proper answer.

Bony bumps on bridge

Based on your description it appears that you have increased visibility of an existing contour deformity, likely due to reduction in swelling and/or thinning of the skin over time.  This can be corrected with revision rhinoplasty 

Sam Naficy, MD