3-4 Year Post Op Rhinoplasty - Bony Bumps Appeared?

i had my rhinoplasty 3-4 years ago. in the past 3 months on the ridge of my nose hard bony bums have appeared. is this bone? how is it fixed? the bumps are circular. i had a dorsal hump removed.

Contour irregularities after rhinoplasty

+1

As your skin has continued to age and thin, underlying contour irregularities are becoming visible.  It could be bone or cartilage that you are seeing.  It can be fixed with a revision rhinoplasty, or it can be temporarily camouflaged with a dermal filler.  

Bumps on nose after rhinoplasty.

+1

Bumps on nose after rhinoplasty and what to do for them is based on seeing them. Therefore, I need to see photos of your nose to give you a proper answer.

Bony bumps on bridge

+1

Based on your description it appears that you have increased visibility of an existing contour deformity, likely due to reduction in swelling and/or thinning of the skin over time.  This can be corrected with revision rhinoplasty 

Sam Naficy, MD