Unhappy with Breast Augmentation. 40 yr old, large size, brown race woman. Silicone BA in 09/12 Implants too small, only A to B?

The surgeon did not explain what the results would be like correctly. Also, 1 of my scars is on the lower side of the breast; not down in the crease. I am feeling very depressed having taking a loan for the surgery that I am so disappointed with. I am a single low income woman, not good looking by any means, but was simply looking to feel a little better about my own body. I am not looking for perfection or the most natural appearance. Just want to achieve a larger size. Can anybody please help?

+2

Implants can likely be upsized in your case. Pictures would help to allow for commentary about scar placement. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast Augment

+2

The goal of any surgery is to make the patient happy, speak with your PS. He or she should have a policy on size change and you can discuss the financial implications of changing the size

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC