Unhappy with Breast Augmentation. 40 yr old, large size, brown race woman. Silicone BA in 09/12 Implants too small, only A to B?

The surgeon did not explain what the results would be like correctly. Also, 1 of my scars is on the lower side of the breast; not down in the crease. I am feeling very depressed having taking a loan for the surgery that I am so disappointed with. I am a single low income woman, not good looking by any means, but was simply looking to feel a little better about my own body. I am not looking for perfection or the most natural appearance. Just want to achieve a larger size. Can anybody please help?

Implants can likely be upsized in your case. Pictures would help to allow for commentary about scar placement. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast Augment

The goal of any surgery is to make the patient happy, speak with your PS. He or she should have a policy on size change and you can discuss the financial implications of changing the size