What Has Cher Done to Look So Youthful? (photo)

I wonder what has Cher done to her face, neck , chest and hands to look so fresh and young at the age of 67? How could someone achieve to look like that at her age? What do you think she has had done in her face?

Youthful Skin

+1
Also don't forget the skin itself - she probably gets some type of maintenance chemical peel and hopefully a product like retinoic acid like Retin A.

Buffalo General Surgeon

Celebrity Youthfulness (Cher)

+1

Cher looks great. I don't have the inside scoop on exactly what procedures she has done to stay looking so young. So this is just a guess. I would say that she has probably had a face-lift (lifts and tightens the lower face, jowls, and neck). She likely has had her eyes rejuvenated with surgery as well (blepharoplasty). You shouldn't be scared of a face-lift. Even with all of the non-invasive rejuvenating treatments available, most people still need to have a surgical lift sometime between the ages of 55 and 65. I am sure that Cher probably also does multiple, small, non-invasive treatments such as Botox and fillers. Heres to having done a nice job without looking strange.

Jennifer Reichel, MD
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon