I'm born NF TYPE 1with proptosis and congenital ptosis on my right eye if i do a surgery will the squint go? (photo)

hi Im from India im born with neurofibromatosis type1 also with proptosis and congenital ptosis on my right eye apparently a piece of bone between my brain and my eyeball is missing i have slight squint also.. what kind of surgery should i do to rectify it and also if i do it, will the squint go? will it look normal like any other eye?

I'm born NF TYPE 1with proptosis and congenital ptosis on my right eye if i do a surgery will the squint go?

+1

You need to be evaluated by a cranial facial surgeon with a complete medical workup. Seek University PS to evaluate you.

Complicated eye problem in NF

+1

You have a complicated problem or problems. The eyelid ptosis can be addressed separately by ptosis surgery but it cost of worse ability to close your eye. Proptosis may be reduced depending on what's causing it. The state of the eye itself is also important in making a decision. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon