I have got keloids on my forearms due to self harm using an unsterilised blade. How can I get rid of these scars forever?

i have tried injections ,scar creams as well as fractional carbondioxide laser treatment for the scars and found it to be of no use.there are multiple scars on both my forearms.i need help immmediately. it is now very embarrasing and it has been about three years since this incident.

Scar treatments in Los Angeles

+1
Our office specializes in scar treatment. For keloids, we recommend application of Plato's Scar Serum followed by aggressive IIT and pulsed dye laser can help scars. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles