Can Using Chemical Skin Peels Affect Scar Tissue After Rhinoplasty?

I know the scar tissue is under the skin but can things affect this? for instance i have purchased glycolic & lactic acid which you can do yourself strength 30% as after rhino i have open pores on my nose & if you imagine a strawberry texture that;'s how my nose is now & thought this would help even things out but i my scar tissue is still very promanat & don't want to anger it. also why is my nose this texture after surgery, beofre surgery it was smooth & now its wrinkly and open pores

+1

Without a photo it is difficult to tell what is going on.  It does sound like maybe you are still healing from the procedure and need to give yourself more time.  You should also always follow up with your surgeon for further concerns.