Will Chemical Peels Reduce the Acne Scars on My Body Caused by Dandruff?

I had dandruff, after using lot of anti dandruff shampoos, I think it has reduced . I have oily scalp, but the acne caused by dandruff on my back , shoulders, and hands left scars. Will oily scalp aggrevate dandruff and acne ??? Can I go for chemical peeling ??

Chemical Peels and Acne Scars

+1

Chemical peels can reduce the appearance of acne. The and depth of peel will depend on the type of scarring you have. Be certain to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist in your area who has experience with chemical peels AND experience with other methods of treating acne scars so that you can obtain the best results.

Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon