Chemical Peel for Acne and Acne Scarring, and to Improve My Complexion?

I just found out that my fifteen year reunion is in early September. What's the most aggressive chemical peel that I can get that will also allow enough time for healing? I've been getting the Vitalize peel (and various others) for about three years now, so I'm used to getting chemical peels. have acne and acne scaring. I'd also like to improve my complexion.

Chemical Peel for Acne

+2

Thank you for your question. There are several different concentrations and ingredients in many hundreds of peels out there. The most potent are those that contain higher concentration of  TCA (trichloracetic acid), but they can also cause the most down time and side effects if not administered correctly in experienced hands. Chemical peels should be tailored to your skin type and skin condition.  You should consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who  can assess your skin and determine the best peel for you that is the safest and most effective. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist