How to Tone Down Redness Left 2 Years After a Chemical Peel?

I have had several chemical peels over the last ten years to remove deep acne scarring. My skin is baby smooth, but the last peel, which was done over 2 years ago, has left my skin permanently red where the peel was applied. Even under makeup you can see the redness in pictures. Are there any options to removing or toning down the redness.

Laser for face redness

+1

A very good option would be a vascular laser as KTP laser, or Tunable Dye laser, or Nd-YAG laser. Another option would be IPL [intense pulse light]. Usually 1-3 sessions are needed. The results are excellent. If you do not want to go that route, a green-based make up would neutralize the redness.

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.