What Type of Chemical Peel is Good for Me?

I'm 15 years old--almost 16--and I've had acne scars since I was 11. I've tried skin lighteners so currently my face has a combination of medium and light scars. Please, what type of Chemical peel do I need to get rid of the remaining scars, and how many treatments in average should I have?

You need to involve an adult

+1

You are very young and should involve an adult in your decision making process. You are still in the growing stage and your skin will continue to change. At this point your main focus should be on preventing acne breakouts and further scarring. You need to follow up regularly with a dermatologist to do daily skin care and acne treatments.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon