Do I Need Chemical Peel Re-treatment?

Should I get a chemical peel again to get rid of the dark spots I got from the last peel?

Maybe you need chemical peel re-treatment

+1

Post peel hyperpigmentation may mean you might start with bleaching creams and go for a few lighter peels. Stay out of the sun and see what your surgeon recommends.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Most definitely need Chemical Peel re-treatment

+1

Post inflamatory hyperpigmentation is a common occurence after chemical peels, especially if you get sun or irritation to the areas for the first 2 weeks. Don't worry, the discoloration is only temporary. Yes you should follow up with another peel or 2 but lighter strenghts and be sure to use a cortisone cream and sunscreen as well.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon