Chemical Peel for Lines Around Eyes?

I'm 20 and have lines around my eyes. I have fair, kind of dry skin, though I never go tanning, wear sun block, get plenty of sleep, use lotion, etc. Yet I have these intense lines around my eyes! I feel like they are worse than most people's my age and are reducing my self-confidence A LOT. Should I get a mild chemical peel? I know it's not a permanent solution, but at least it would give me a chance to start anew and undergo a better skin care regimen.

Botox might be a better treatment for lines around the eyes in a 20 yr old

+3

Lines around the eyes can be due to muscle movements for which botox or dysport would be better or they may be due to age, sun exposure, etc. for which chemical peels would help or they may be a combination of both.

At age 20 and having used sunscreen and moisturizers, I doubt that they are age or sun related and probably more due to active muscle movement so Botox or Dysport would be a choice at $350 a session and lasting 3-4 months. It is worth a try but see your doc so he can tell you more precisely which he would recommend.

Good Luck!

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon