Discoloration After At-home Chemical Peel

So i did this CP at home on my face, everything came out good except one of my cheeks has been broguht to a brighter color and turns pinkish sometimes throughout the day, also some parts i have peeled are now bumpy/rough, any way to me it looks worser than before and is on my mind 24/7 and has been like this for over three days, any advice on what to do to turn back to my original caramel brown skin tone, and stop the pinkish color? PLEASE HELP!

Peels on darker skin are risky at home

+1

Please see a dermatologist. It sounds like you have inflammation from too strong a peel for your skin type. You are at risk for post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Until you see the dermatologist, be sure you avoid direct exposure to the sun, and use SPF to reduce the severity of the PIH. Good luck.

New Orleans Dermatologist