Chemical Peel on Butt, Waist and Leg?

My butt and waist and leg is really much darker than the rest of my body.  Will Chemical Peel work?

Non facial chemical peels

+1

I would not recommend this. Try using sunscreen on the exposed areas. The color of your skin on your trunk, on the covered skin is the color you are generally supposed to be. See your doctor if there is a sudden or even gradually change in your skin color that cannot be explained by tanning.

Washington DC Dermatologist

Chemical Peels for dark butt, waist, and legs works good

+1

Doing several medium TCA peels such as a 20-30% TCA peel every month for 4-5 sessions do nice to lighten up dark areas, especially if sunscreen and bleaching creams also are used as well.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Peels are used primarily for the face

+1

Chemical peels can be risky in areas other than the face.  Healing is much different in those areas.  There are some pigment lightening medications so you might check with a dermatologist. 

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon