Chemical Peel and IPL Facials for Sun Damage - Which One Should I Do First?

I have some living social deals for 2 IPL photo facials and for 1 chemical peel. I got these to treat the sun damage on my face. Should I schedule the chemical peel first and then follow up with the IPLs? Or should I do the IPLs and then the chemical peel? Thanks for your help.

Chemical peels and IPL

+1

I recommend that you first do the chemical peel and then do the first IPL treatment about 2-3 weeks later.  

Chemical peels and IPLs for sun damage.

+1

I would recommend doing the chemical peel  first to get rid of a lot of sun damage and dead skin so that the IPLs can penetrate better and do the 1st IPL 2 weeks later.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon