Chemical Peel After Laser?

I had a fractional CO2 laser treatment done under my eyes 7 weeks ago and have since had my restylane removed from under eyes as well as a displaced vein from the restylane treatment. I would like to get a chemical peel next week to help freshen p the skin again after having the restylane removed. Is it too soon? Thank you!

Chemical Peel to Eyelids After CO2 Laser

+1

It sounds like you have been through a lot with your under eye area. Normally I would say it is alright to do chemical peeling 7 weeks after laser treatment, but it really depends on what the areas look like now and how the skin is healing from the laser treatment.  Did you attain the results you had hoped from the laser treatment? I am not sure that chemical peeling is going to give you the freshening post removing restylane that you are looking for?  An in-office consultation will help make your situation much clearer to any physician trying to answer this question.

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=36