Chemical Peel After Dermabrasion

About six months ago I had a dermabrasion procedure. It left me with a lot of fine lines that I didn't have before. Will a chemical peel help and, if so, how soon can I have it?

Chemical peel post dermabrasion

+1

It's more than okay to get a peel after dermabrasion, to determine what kind of chemical peel to get done would be best decided by getting evaluated by a Board certified Dermatologist.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Chemical peel for fine lines

+1

It would be helpful to understand why you had the dermabrasion procedure.   In general 6 months should be enough time to prevent you from having a complication from a chemical peel.   It would be important to evaluate your skin and determine the best treatment to lessen your fine lines.  During a consultation your skin type can be evaluated and an appropriate treatment plan can be formulated.  

It is inappropriate to answer this question without a personal consultation.

+1

Yes it is certainly possible to perform a chemical peel on skin that has been previously dermabraded.  Answering the question is this what you need is another matter.  I would recommend getting several opinions before deciding what to do next.  Look for a board certified dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon or general plastic surgeon who does a lot of skin resurfacing/chemical peeling.