Cheeklift or Filler for Marionette Lines? (photo)

Hello doctors: I am 34 in a few months and have noticed the lines from my nose to the corners of my mouth getting deeper. They have produced an asymmetrical look to my face when I smile. The asymmetry is only noticable when I smile. My left side marionette lines are deeper and higher than the right. I am very unahppy with them and would like to know if fillers would correct these issues or would a cheeklift be required? I thank you all in advance for your advice.

Fillers vs surgery for marionette lines

+1

You are probably better off trying a filler first to soften them.  Go for a consult and be properly evaluated.

Cheeklift or Filler for Marionette Lines?

+1

Please try a filler FIRST before even thinking about any surgery. Or even better fat grafts with PRP. 

Cheek Lift or Fillers for Nasolabial Grooves

+1

With the pictures submitted I cannot see the top of your cheeks but at your age it is unlikely that you need a cheek lift. I prefer to use Radiesse or your own fat to augment the nasolabial grooves. This will improve the normally asymmetrical grooves which are present at rest but will not change the asymmetry of your smile.

The Cheeks

+1

Think about Sculptra and the possibility of using a material that can be molded in a custom way for your face.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers or cheek lift

+1

Radiesse, juvederm ultra plus or Perlane would be excellent options for you.  If you like the results, you could consider fat grafting for a more permanent result.  You do not need a cheek lift at this time...the weakest effect of a cheek lift are the areas that you are concerned about.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Fillers would be best

+1

In my opinion the results of a cheek lift would be much less impressive than fillers for you. At rest it looks like you could get a nice non-surgical result which can be modified as you age. You can't change the animation look with either treatment.