Cheekbone implants in NY with a experienced Doctor?

I am looking to do cheek implants in NY soon , but still searching for a experienced MD with pictures to show me some cheekbones implants that he had done .Also, any price range , please ? Thanks

Here is a link to doctors that perform cheek augmentation surgeries and here is a link to the average cost as reported by RealSelf users.

Hope this helps!
Lori

Cheek Implants

+1

Hi,

Cheek implants are pretty straight foward to put in. A small incision is made under the upper lip and a preselected shape is put on the malar bone. There are cheek implants that adhere to the bone so typically no screws are used. Cheek implants are made of several material but the most common is silicone. They are permanent unlike injectible fillers. They are also easily removed if you dont like them or they get infected. The risk of complications is low <1% in good hands. The cost is around $4500. Before and afters can be seen at my office. Most cheek implant patients choose not to be on websites.

Dr.S.

Cheek implants can yield great results, but I often suggest fillers first

+1

Cheek implants are permanent, inserted in a surgical procedure and require one week or more of healing. With all the new fillers, we can augment cheeks and have results last up to 2 years. Fillers are done in an exam chair and you are back to work the next day. I also like to try fillers first to determine exactly how much augmentation you are looking for.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Seeking Cheeks in New York

+1
I used to do cheek implants years ago, but gave them up in favor of injectibles. Calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse) and now long-acting hyaluronic acid (Voluma) injections last for a year or more and in my experience give a high level of satisfaction with very little downside risk. I'd strongly consider going the filler route. Best of luck to you.

Michael Godin, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

cheek implant procedure

+1
Cheek implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes, shapes, are usually composed of  Silastic and are inserted through an intra-oral  approach, placed directly over the maxillary bone under brief anesthesia.  For more information and pictures, please see  the link below