I Have Little to No Cheekbones. Also my Forehead Protrudes Further Than my Cheeks. Should I Get Surgery for my Cheeks? (photo)

Cheek Surgery

+2

Dear Voloa,

-I do not think that getting cheek bones is critical for you

-As a man, it is attractive to have a slightly less full face (i.e. you do not need big cheeks)

-Also, for a woman, it might be attractive to have you cheeks stick out further than your forehead, but for you and most men, this is not the case

-Getting bigger cheeks (to balance out higher cheekbones) may make you look more feminine

-Finally, you look young and changes in your facial fat structure may mean that you do not need to have anything done.

Best regards

Nima Shemirani