Cheekbone Reduction For My 17 Year Old Son?

Hi, My son is 17 years old with prominent cheekbones. He wants to get cheekbone reduction and has found someone who is willing to do it. Is 17 too young or will it be fine?

+1

I have performed many Cheek Augmentations and reductions over the past 22 years and IMHO 17 is too young to permanently alter the cheek structure.  At that age "baby fat" exists that will disappear, in the early twenties, causing the face to thin.  Alterations, of the cheeks, should be done in the 20's allowing those changes to occur.  Photos, of the face and cheeks, would help in the evaluation.