Cheek Swelling 6 Months After Silicone Tear Troughs and Terino Malar Shells?

I had size L and XL silicone tear troughs and terino malar shells and one of my sides still looks more swollen than the other. I feel like they still look too big and bulbous, one side moreso than the other. is this swelling still at 6 months stage? can i expect the size of these implants to go down into a more refined appearance than the chipmunk look that i have right now? How long will it take?

Your implants are likely oversized for your face.

+1

Sizing implants can be a tough call.  Before surgery, there is often pressure to put in the biggest implant possible.  However, this is not always ideal.  You most likely need a smaller implant.  See your surgeon.  If they are not helpful, consider a second opinion.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com/fixing/

Persistent cheek implant swelling.

+1
This is not normal. You should return to your surgeon to find out if there is a serum or infection or are they just too big.