3 Weeks Post Cheek Suture Facelift: Where Needle/Thread Was Inserted is a Prominent Indention

Indentation has not gone down. Indention is close to nose/mouth area and makes it look as if my cheeks are permenantly smiling and it looks as if they are pinned up. I am quite worried about my appearance as I have to return to work. Will this indention fill out? Or does it sound like a complication from the surgery that needs to be repaired?

Prominent Indentation...

+1

Gentle message should be started in the area of the indentation; the "permanent smile" appearance should begin softening up within the next few weeks.