Cheek Lift or Cheek Implants? (photo)

I am 27, I have malar hypoplasia. I have deep nasolabial folds and chubby face. What can make me look better? Cheek lift or cheek implants or combination of both? I had a jaw surgery to correct my jaw hypoplasia. After the surgery my nasolabial folds deepened and the contrast between a heavy lower face and saggy upper face (cheeks) became more obvious. Thank You

Cheek augmentation

+1

Cheek implants are placed over the maxilla when hypoplasia of the cheek are exits. They are inserted thru an incision along the upper gum line The implants we use are made of silastic, come in a variety of sizes and shapes(malar and submalar).

Midface

+1

Malar hypoplasia after jaw surgery, can be of several causes.

you havemany options, but the picture posted is so distrted that can not be evaluated.

See a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all the options available and the pros and cons of each