Cheek Lift at 27?

Dear Doctors I had bimax surgery to correct my facial hypolasia. Now my jaw is as it should be but my cheekbone area is still flat. I have very chubby face, especially my lower cheeks (buccal area). I do not want to have any facial liposuction or fat extracted from this area. So i was wondering if it would be wise to have my cheeks lifted to gain some facial fullness in my cheekbone area (it sags now) and lose some fullness in my lower cheeks. Thank You

Cheek Lift at Age 27

+2

Thank you for the detailed description of your history and present concerns but pictures would be helpful. Without them I suggest that cheek augmentation with an implant to improve facial proportions  would be a better approach than a cheek lift.

Cheeklift at 27

+2

Without photos it's hard to say, but if you have had maxillofacial problems with hypoplasia then implants to the maxilla may accomplish more of what you are seeking then a cheek lift.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek lift at 27

+1

It is not easy to give you an educated answer without all the facts. That is important. If it is just a volume issue then fat grafting can be done and there is no scars or incisions. You could also consider a cheek implant, but a physical exam is best to decide. My best advice is to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who will truly access your issues and give you an honest opinion vs the opinion you want to hear.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.