How Do Cheek Injections Work?

I have an oval face and I want my face to look fuller and more round and natural. How much do fillers cost and how do they work?

Injections with dermal fillers give great results for cheek enhancement

+1

Dermal fillers such as Juvederm™ and Restylane™ are temporary fillers which can be injected just beneath the skin’s surface to add volume or to correct creases or folds that occur as the skin ages.  The result of this cosmetic treatment is immediate.  Dermal filler injections for the cheek area are frequently carried out for women, and men, wishing to achieve fuller and rounder cheeks as these features represent youth and make a person appear more rested and relaxed.  A skilled, trained, physician injector will give you very natural looking results.  Typically the results last between 9-12 months, although there are certain types of gel that last up to 18 months.

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers work for cheek augmentation

+1

Fillers are an excellent choice for giving more prominence to the cheekbones.  If you want to "try" it, a filler such as Perlane will give about 9 months of result, and then if you want a longer lasting correction, Radiesse lasts 12-15 months. The cost of these varies from office to office, but make sure the injector is experienced in this treatment, and you should have a great result.  Fat injections and permanent, (silicone), implants are also an option, but involve surgery and so are more expensive, and prone to more possible complications.

Debra Irizarry

debrairizarry.com

Crestone Plastic Surgeon

Cheek Fillers

+1

You should schedule a consultation with a surgeon in your area to determine if fillers are the best  way to increase cheek contour and definitiion. Other choices include fat grafting, cheek implants, or a cheek lift. Cost will depend on how much filler is necessary or what procedure is chosen.

Cheek Fillers

+1

Cheek fillers are but one way to increase the fullness of your face. Sometimes the normal tissues need to be replaced to their normal position. If a filler is the best alternative, then one can use a readymade one such as Radiesse® or your own fat. How much fill you require determines the cost. Both are placed in the deep space in the face with a blunt needle. The fat, of course, has to be harvested first from somewhere you have extra. To find out what you need, consult a board certified Plastic Surgeon who concentrates on facial rejuvenation.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Cheek Injections for a fuller looking face

+1

To determine if a filler is the most appropriate way to have your oval face look rounder, fuller and natural it is important to determine if the oval look of your face now, is the result of aging changes such as fat loss and skin laxity. Depending on how much correction is needed, you may need more than filler treatments to achieve a balanced, natural look.

Fillers vary in cost depending on type and volume used as well as by geographic region. 

I highly recommend that you consult with a surgeon versed in facial aesthetics and rejuvenation.

Seattle General Surgeon