Would cheek implants enhance my male face and features? (photo)

Cheek Implants to Enhance Male Features

+2
 Implants will improve cheek projection, facial contours and desirable strong male features. Small injections of your fat or fillers in the grooves under your lids adjacent to your nose will give you a more rested appearance.

Would cheek implants enhance my male face and features?

+1
Yes, you are most definitely a candidate for cheek augmentation.  To enhance male cheeks, you want to give angularity to the face. Cheek implants will do this for you permanently.  Also, fillers can do this, but the result is temporary.

Cheek Implants

+1
You need in person evaluation and understanding the exact look you want. Evaluation of the facial structure, boney structure and decide what is the most appropriate approach.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com