I Had Cheek Implants Put in 25 Years Ago. Do You Advise Fillers Put in over Implants?

is it safe and will it look good to add filler over cheek implants

Safety of fillers injected over cheek implants

+2

I have frequently injected Radiesse on top of cheek implants with very nice results. Done properly (and aesthetically) you should have no problem.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

+2

We do this all the time.  There's no reason that you can't shape and contour the cheeks using fillers like Perlane or Radiesse with prior Cheek Implant placement.  The most important thing is for the MD to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty when shaping the cheeks.  

Cheek fillers after implants

+2

If your implants were solid silicone implants, then there's no reason you can't have hyaluronic acid dermal fillers put on top of the implants. You will need to go to an experienced injector, though.

Taimur Shoaib, MD
Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

Fillers Placed Over Cheek Implants

+1

The presence of  implants placed directly on top of the cheek bones will not interfere with the injection of dermal fillers or compromise the results.