What are the average cost of a Cheek Implant?

Wondering average cost, or price range for cheek implant surgery (all in). I realize it'll depend on the patient, just need some guidance here on what to save up to pay for implants. thank you so much doctors!

Cheek Implants, Cheek Augmentation, Cheek Enhancement

+3

I have used Cheek Implants for over 20 years to shape the face and charge $6,500 plus $1,100 each for OR and anesthesia at our Beverly Hills surgery center.

Factors determining Cheek Implant Cost

+2

Cheek Implant Cost Factors
Average Cheek Augmentation Cost: $2,925 is the listed number by Real Self but the real answer is more complicated as it depends on many factors.In Orange County this would be a low figure and approximately $3500-$4500 which would include OR, implant, sedation, surgeons fees and follow-up.

Cheek Augmentation prices vary greatly because the the procedure itself encompasses a wide range of techniques and surgical approaches that can be performed to different extents- for example different type of implants and insertion sites.. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons  that are board certified by either the American Board of Plastic Surgery, or Facial Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office?

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board  certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship trained.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

How much visit cheek implant cost

+1
 It is best a shop quality, not price since this is your face. Cheek implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of the consultation/ examination. Cheek implants are inserted through  an intra-oral approach under a brief general anesthetic. For more information, pictures and diagrams and our cheek implant photo gallery, please see the link below

Cheek Implants

+1

Cheek implants vary depending on size and the location of the office. While I understand your budget concern, try to look at procedures based on the education, training and confidence of the surgeon. A good starting point would be to have a few consultations with reputable surgeons. Ask questions, review the options and collect procedure fees.
Best of luck to you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon