Cheek Implant Removal Problems 7 Months Post Op?

I finally had my 10 year old malar cheek implants removed. I had a great deal of bruising and swelling especially on left immediately post op. I am now 7 months post op, still have numbness, a little discomfort along the left cheek bone and some around the left removal site above the gum along with a watery eye. IMy parotid gland has now become a little swollen. I am worried that some damage or infection has been caused.

+1

I'm sorry to hear that.  Cheek Implant removal is typically a quick and easy procedure if silastic cheek implants are used and this is why I only use silastic cheek implants for cheek augmentation.  Numbness at 7 months and soreness is not typical and you may want to ask the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did the cheek implant removal for specific recommendations at this point.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com