Will a Cheek Implant Help a Long Face and Make Nose Appear Less Prominent?

I am young boy (20 years old), and it seem that I have no cheek !! my nose is very prominent. Also my face is long. I want to know does cheek implant make my face better and also does it make my nose less prominent?

Cheek Implants for a Long Face

+1

Cheek augmentation, with implants or injections ( I prefer to use patient's own fat)   will improve facial contour and proportions. This will camouflage a very prominent nose, but also consider  nasal reduction. Have a consutation with a surgeon shares your aesthetic tastes to evaluate alternatives to achieve your individual goals.

Cheek implants

+1

Yes, cheek implants would make a face appear less round and more proportionate, especially if it is long. It should also make the nose less prominent. Watch my videos. I am offering a temporary price reduction on all cosmetic surgery.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cheek Implants and Nasal Prominence

+1

Adding volume to the cheeks or chin can alter the relative balance of the face.

Although cheek implants are not typically used to change the prominence of the nose, they can improve facial balance and harmony. Depending on your particular issues, it may, in fact, alter the perception of nasal size. However, a chin implant is more commonly used for this purpose.

Best of Luck.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implants can make the face more proportionate

+1

Cheek implants or malar implants can improve a long face.  They provide more harmony to a long face as they increase the width to make the face seem more proportionate.  In effect, they give you those high cheek bones that are desired.  On profile, there should be good harmony between the cheeks, the nose, and the chin.  If you have very flat cheeks and a prominent nose, you may be a good candidate for cheek implants with or without a rhinoplasty.  This will provide more harmony to your face and better proportions.  Cheek implants or malar implants are usually made of silicone and inserted through a small incision under the upper lip.  Hope that helps. 

Etai Funk, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon