Cheek Implant Infection Please Help

Dear doctors, I am despaired with my situation. 2 weeks ago my surgeon made a diagnosis of a possible infection. Afterwards I was on antibiotics (clindamycin) since last thursday. The symptoms resolved and everything was fine. I thougt I got it and the infection is gone. Then yesterday everything came back. I am swollen and warm. I was in the hope to call my surgeon and that he will remove the implants on tuesday but now he is abroad till monday and his representation is not a cosmetic surgeon.

Implant infection

+1

Once an implant gets infected, it has to be removed, then continue with antibiotics..................

Cheek Implant Infection Please Help

+1

You will need to have these out soon but meanwhile need antibiotics which can be prescribed by any physician. Follow up with your surgeon's office for referral.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon