Cheek Implant Causes Facial Paralysis

Hi Doctor, I had my cheek implant two weeks ago and till today the whole of my mid face is numb with no sensation.Worse of all my right nostril and upper lip lost all mobility, wondering if that's is normal or should I be concern?I also realize the right side of my nostril seems blocked which I never had this before the implant,it's the cause of the implant been too close causing the blockage?

Cheek Implant Causes Facial Paralysis

+1

I perform many Cheek Implant procedures for Cheek Augmentation and IMHO you might want to go back and see the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did the Cheek Implants as this is not a typical post-op course.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com