One Cheek Looks Flatter at the bottom Than the Other After Bbl?

Hi, I got a bbl, lipo, mini tuck and ba all at the same time. I am 10 days post op. At first I was very concerned about my breast but could not sleep on my back because of the bbl so I slept on my sides and would alternate sides as much as possible but I must admit I do favor my left side. Anyway, I've noticed that my left cheek is flatter on the bottom than my right. swelling but I'm so afraid it won't even out. I want left side to look like my right side.

Left and Right Buttock Asymmetry at 10 Days Following Brazilian Buttlift

+1

At 10 days after Brazilian buttlift, there may be some asymmetry due to swelling that may make one buttock appear flatter than the other.  One must evaluate results at 3 months.

Asymmetry 10 days post op Surgery

+1

At 10 days post op, it is too early to see your final result and yes, there is swelling present.  Your body will take months to fully heal and for all of the swelling to subside.

Be patient and follow up with your surgeon on a regular basis.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

A little flat?

+1

Thanks so much for your question. At 10 days after surgery, it's too early to say that what you see now will be there when you're fully healed. I see early asymmetry all the time and it takes several weeks before the buttock skin stretches out under the pressure of the volume injected. Be patient, but always address any concerns with your PS. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.