Should I Get Cheek Enhancement with Fillers 10 Months After Infected Implants Were Removed?

Did any doc treated Cheeks with fillers which had cheek implants before but got infected and removed. How is your experience in this regard? Did everything went without complication? My cheek implant infection was 10 month ago and I am struggling with the decision to go on with fillers! Many Thanks.

Cheek enhancement with fillers after infected implants are removed?

+1

Using fillers to augment the cheeks are a very good choice if an implant has been removed.  They can be either your own fat, which can give a very nice contour, or the other types of injectable fillers.

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Cheek Augmentation using fillers, at this time, seems reasonable to consider.  I prefer using Perlane for shaping and contouring the cheeks.  There's no inherent magic in any of the fillers used for facial shaping and contouring.  The aesthetic magic must come form the MD's ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a beautiful, more natutrally attractive face.  

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Cheek fillers after remove cheek implants

+1

If you liked the look you had with the cheek implants before they had to be removed , you could try to achieve a similar effect with injectible fillers after this period of time. I have never done this sequence of events but have added injectible filler ( fat) to cheeks after cheek implants were well healed in place. 

Web reference: http://www.kabaker.com

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon