Options To Permanently Remove Cheek Dents/wrinkles? (photo)

Hi everyone :D My question is i want to permantly remove the dents or wrinkles from my cheeks. I'd rather do it without surgery or injections (im only 19) but if there is no other choice (such as wrinkle creams) then what would the doctors suggest? The wrinkles/dents are pretty much not visible without a light source above me. However they make me look haggard, old and tired. Also i never put on sunscreen and just sat in the sun when i was in my teens; so would trenitoin work?

Treatment for Facial Depressions -dents, wrinkles, scarring

+1

Facial depressions, wrinkles and scarring can be improved with various procedures.  Fillers can be used for temporary correction whereas fat grafting can be employed for long term improvement.  Lasers can also be used to reduce wrinkles and scarring.  It is best to be examined by a plastic surgeon who can discuss which treatments are most appropriate for your concerns.  

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Cheek dents

+1

It is unlikely that anything other than surgery or fillers could give a long term correction to your problem. Makeup could work to conceal the depressions . 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon