One cheek is chubbier than the other side of my face please help? (photo)

I noticed one cheek is chubbier than the other I would like to even it out with the other side of my face but I don't want fillers because I like the slimmer side of my face I was told its because I like to sleep on one side of the face more is that possible? I would like to know what are my options without liposuction thanks

Buccal fat removal and assymetric face

Thank you for asking about buccal fat removal and the fullness on the left side of your face.

This may be buccal fat but it may be something else - e.g. swelling of the parotid gland, a lipoma.

First consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an examination and diagnosis.

If this is buccal fat, the excess can be removed.

I agree that you should not have fillers on the slimmer side.