One cheek is chubbier than the other side of my face please help? (photo)

I noticed one cheek is chubbier than the other I would like to even it out with the other side of my face but I don't want fillers because I like the slimmer side of my face I was told its because I like to sleep on one side of the face more is that possible? I would like to know what are my options without liposuction thanks

Buccal fat removal and assymetric face

+2

Thank you for asking about buccal fat removal and the fullness on the left side of your face.

This may be buccal fat but it may be something else - e.g. swelling of the parotid gland, a lipoma.

First consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an examination and diagnosis.

If this is buccal fat, the excess can be removed.

I agree that you should not have fillers on the slimmer side.