Can Cheek, Chin, and Jaw Implants Be Implanted in One Procedure; if So, Approximately How Much Would the Procedure Cost?

I've decided to have my cheek, chin, and jaw augmented. I'd like to have the implants carved before the surgery begins (I understand that this is often an option). In your region, approximately how much would these procedures cost if completed in one session? Thank you

Facial Enhancement with Cheek, Chin and Jaw Angle Implants

+2

It is common in my practice to perform multiple facial implants at the same time. The classic combination would be the cheek, chin and jaw angles. In order to get a cost quote, it would be first necessary to see some pictures of your face and to determine what style and size implants are needed. You will also have to select between silicone and Medpor facial implants. All of these considerations affect cost. Any carving or modification of existing stock facial implants are done during surgery based on how they fit to the bone. Any presurgical implant modifications must be done on a full scale model of the patient taken from a 3D CT scan. This will also effect cost if this approach is taken.

Can Cheek, Chin, and Jaw Implants Be Implanted in One Procedure

+1

While I have used many Cheek and Chin Implants, over the past 25 + years...I do not use or recommend jaw implants due to their increased complications.  I have found Radiesse injections to the mandibular angle, highly effective in increasing the angle of flare in the jawline for men.  Accentuating the jaw should be avoided , in women, as it creates a more masculine, angular face.  Be certain to select a plastic and cosmetic surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.