Cheek Augmentation and Rhinoplasty? (photo)

The tops of my cheeks are flat resulting in an added "tiredness" to my look. Would malar or submalar implants create a more proportioned face? Also, my right nostril is larger than my left giving a crooked appearance to my nose. Could this be a deviated septum and, if it is not, would simply removing skin from the alar base of the right nostril solve the issue? Lastly, would smoothing down the nasal bridge bone on the sides and top (where it is slightly bumpy) require breaking of the nose? Thanks!

Cheek implants and rhinoplasty.

+1

Cheek implants would give your face much better proportion. The septal deviation can be repaired and the bone filed without having to fracture the bones if only a small amount is removed.

Flat cheeks can definitely be corrected.

+1

Hi.

1)  I would recommend Radiesse (a filler) injected deeply against the cheekbones.  This is a non-surgical procedure that does not require anesthesia, and the result is very long lasting.  We hardly use malar implants anymore, because Radiesse works so well.

2)  You would benefit by a rhinoplasty, and the nasal bones would need to be "broken" (brought closer together).

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)