Cheek and Chin Implants - Why type of implants and what corrections would be beneficial to me? (photos)

what types of facial implants would you recommend and what type of corrections to my face would be beneficial. ? Thanks

Cheek and chin

+1
fisherpia, It appears to me that a chin implant would be beneficial but again I cannot see you ears so a proper alignment cannot be ascertained form you photos. As for as cheek implants I cannot tell from you photos as this is a 3D evaluation for the most part. See 2-3 facial plastic specialists and make sure you like their photos on their web site. GOod luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma to restore lost volume

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. It is hard to say by your photo but you may be a good candidate for Voluma. Over the years, volume can be lost and a facial filler is necessary. Voluma will instantly restore volume, giving your face more structure for up to two years.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cheek and Chin Implants

+1
A chin-jowl Implant would help but I'm not sure about the contour of your cheeks. Has anything been placed or injected into your cheeks?  

Cheek and chin implants - Why type of implants and what corrections would be beneficial to me?

+1
While you would benefit from a small chin implant or some type of filler, your cheek area needs to be shaped.  A mini-type facelift with some nasolabial liposculpting and filler would give you the look  you desire.  Please send a photo, front view, not smiling.