I Have Dents Just Under Eye, Makes Under Eye Look Hollow What's Best Treatment?

I have cheeck dents just under my eye which makes eye look hollow and tired. I also would like to tigthen up mid cheeck area and under chin for more defined look. woulf fillers and the titan be the treatment to go. Do not want any surgical procedures, not yet anyway. Age 41 Thank you

Midface Rejuvenation

+1

The best non-surgical mid-face rejuvenation is a combination of treatments.  The reason for this being that multiple types of aging are effecting the appearance all at the same time.  Skin laxity is best treated with laser resurfacing, loss of volume is best treated with filler, dynamic wrinkles best treated with Botox, mid-face structural loss best treated with Ulthera and skin quality best treated with a retinoid.  The bottom line is that this is a bit of a complicated question and the reason why you want the help of a qualified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.  They will help you determine what is the best treatment to give you the results that you want.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best fillers to treat undereye hollows.

+1

For undereye hollows:

This is a tough question and to some degree it is a matter of opinion and personal preference. I want to clarify that although a dermal filler is being used, the vast majority of physicians do not inject this into the dermal or subdermal layers but instead prefer to inject deep.

Probably more important than the filler is the technique of injection. Physician instructors describe a variety of approaches to this anatomy. Materials injected include: Radiesse, Perlane, Restylane, Juvederm, Hylaform, Prevelle, etc.

I personally prefer Juvederm, and I tend to inject it deep to avoid visibility or palpability. I have also used Radiesse with good results in patients requiring greater volume correction.

Have cheek dents just under my eye which makes eyes look hollow and tired

+1

Regarding: "I Have Dents Just Under Eye, Makes Under Eye Look Hollow What's Best Treatment?
"

If you DID change your mind, a surgical approach would give you much better results. Without photographs it would be preposterous to suggest anything but based on your age, I think a combination MACS Facelift and micro fat grafting would give you the best result.  I do not think the Titan would give you the look you want. Restylane to the Tear Trough defect will smooth that area nicely but should be administered by Plastic surgeons who are familiar with this technique to prevent complications.

Fillers for the tear trough

+1

Restylane is the best filler for the under eye troughs in my opinion.  Skip the Thermage as it will not be as impressive for you as the filler.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS