Cheek Fat Has Fell Above the Nasal Fold Line and Below the Cheek Bone, How Do I Get Rid of This Bull Dog Bulge?

I would like to get rid of this fat. When I smile my cheeks are pushed up into the under eye fat. I do not like this bull dog effect when I don't smile as well. My cheeks were hollow but I filled them with artifill. In addition, there is artifill in my nasal fold as it helped even out the deep line. Between these two area lies the fat that used to be in my upper cheek bone area. I do not feel any thickness of fat in my buttal areas. Are there procedures that do not create a high risk of lumps?

Bull Dog Facial Bulge

+1

Without an opportunity to examine you, or at least a picture, I cannot visualize your appearance. Permanent fillers like Artefil can alter normal facial contours forever. Please submit pictures or schedule an appointment with one of our contributing physicians.

Cheek fat irregularities and bull-dog look.

+1

Cheek fat irregularities and bull-dog look with as many different procedures you have had requires an examination of your problem in person to determine what is the best course of action.