Chest Implant for Man? (photo)

I did manchest implent surgery, doctor made ​​only ten such operations My question is, on one side of the implant sits well, but on the other hand is too high and stuck in the underarm area, now it causes me severe pain, probably armpit is a very sensitive area I asked the surgeon to fix it to the appropriate height and put it in. because it makes me very strong pain But he said he had to wait three months before fix But I explained that it is a very strong pain. Can he fix it before 3 months?

Chest Implant for Man?

+1

It would be unfair to comment on this as your surgeon knows you, the surgery, and the postoperative course far better.