Where is the Cheapest Place to Get a Brazilian Butt Transfer?

i dont have much money to spend but i would love to get a butt lift since i'm flat from my butt ,i think that by getting a butt lift my life will change in alot of good ways and i will feel the happiest woman in earth instead of felling like i have to hide my body i feel embarrace i would really love to get one thats why i would like to know where is the cheapest one so that i could afford it please.

Places to have a brazilian buttock lift performed

+1

I just returned from Colombia, South America where they do a lot of buttock augmentations, and the prices are quite low compared to the US. If you develop a complication however from surgery in another country, it may be difficult for you to have appropriate follow up care.

If you live in the US, I would recommend having surgery in the US where you can have close follow up and be evaluated carefully after your procedure. Be sure your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and that the facility is fully accredited.

Dr.Bruno