Cheaper Teeth Whitening Options?

How do I get my teeth whiter without spending a lot of money?

Dentist-administered whitening is best

+1

There's no question that dentist administered and supervised whitening is easiest, fastest and gives the best results. If you can't afford these types of whitening then you can always use over-the-counter products like Crest Whitestrips. They're slow, difficult to use and don't give the dramatic results that dentist administered whitening can give. You get what you pay for!

Rochester Cosmetic Dentist

Cheaper Teeth Whitening options

+1

There are SO many options for whitening your teeth these days. There are many over-the-counter products you can buy for under $50. However these products are not as strong as the ones we (dentists) can get for you. If you choose to go with the over-the-counter products, just make sure the product has the ADA seal of approval. Your dentist can get you stronger whitening products. I offer a 10-day system of pre-made trays (called Tres Whites) for $110. I love this product -- it's simple (one hour per day) and it works great.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist