Would It Be Cheaper to Get Butt Implants and Liposuction in my Stomach Area/flanks, Than to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I want a bigger butt but also want to get rid of fat around my stomach area by getting liposuction/tummy tuck, but I have a budget. I've done some research and have found that butt implants are cheaper than getting the BBT. Would it be cheaper to just get the butt implants and tummy tuck/liposuction combination? Or would the tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift be cheaper to do? Do some doctors offer discounts for combination surgeries? I really want to get this done ASAP. Thanks :-)

Buttock enhancement

+1

THE BEST RESULTS WILL BE WITH bRAZILIAN bUTT ENHANCEMENT.

Since you are doing the liposuction then it is logical to transfer that fat to the buttocks.

Many surgeons will give you discount for multiple procedures. Do the right procedure not the cheapest, because repair of unwanted results is more expensive to repair.