Would It Be Cheaper to Get a BA and VaserLipo Together or Separate? Around How Much Would It Cost?

I have been looking to get a BA and some form of way to loose some fat for a couple years now and I am trying to find the best way to go about the price. I am 22, work part time and am a part time student, i have no kids, I'm 5'2", and around 107lbs. with a B cup. I already know I want around 325-350ccs, silicone, under the muscle, with the incision in the armpit or under my breast. And ideally I would like to have my upper/lower abdomen, love handles, and the area under my armpit Lipo'ed.

Combining procedures decreases cost and recovery time

+2

Combining breast augmentation with liposuction is safe, more cost effective, and you only have to recover once. Prices vary by region. At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery in Texas, the cost for breast augmentation and liposuction is around $8,000 with all costs included. Always choose a board certified plastic surgeon.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Combining Procedures - More Cost Effective

+1
Combining procedures is always more cost effective as their is only one anesthesia and recovery room charge not to mention only one revcovery for you.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Usually its cheaper to combine cases because the amount of anesthesia is less, I think the cost would be around 13 for these procedures

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Breast implants and Lipo

+1

It is certainly less expensive to combine your breast augmentation and lipo together, since a large portion of the fee goes toward paying for the anesthesia, facility fees, supplies and nursing. You would only be paying for this once as opposed to twice if the procedures were combined.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast implants and lipo

+1

Having the procedures done at the same time probably will save you some money, since you will only have to pay for the anesthesia and operating room once.  Also some surgeons will give you a discount when you combine procedures.  It is certainly worth asking your surgeon.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Probably Less Expensive If You Have 2 Surgeries At Once

+1

Generally, it is less expensive to get liposuction and breast augmentation performed at the same time, in a single surgery. You'll most likely save a couple of hundred dollars, at a minimum. This is because you won't have to pay twice (for two separate surgeries at different times) for such things as the fees related to anesthesia/anesthetist,  the operating facility and consultation (if applicable).

Judging from your photos and considering you're 22 years old, perhaps you could re-consider getting liposuction. The area of your mid-section would most likely be effectively addressed with a healthy exercise and diet regimen. However, if you still want to get liposuction, chances are you'll get great results due to your age.

The cost of breast augmentation in California varies greatly, with silicone generally being more expensive than saline. Prices start from about $4500 for the total cost of your surgery. For liposuction, add approximately $3500 or more. These are rough estimates and you may be able to discuss a discount if you have two procedures performed at the same time.

A couple of other advantages to doing everything at once:
- only one anaesthetic
- only one recovery period

The best of luck!

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Would It Be Cheaper to Get a BA and VaserLipo Together or Separately?

+1

Breast surgery and liposuction are a commonly combined procedure. Typically you would expect savings in terms of operating room time and anesthesia time, and often a discount for a second procedure from the surgeon reflecting the time saving to the surgeon too. 

Fees vary by geography, by patient situation, and by surgeon. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Breast Augemntation and Liposuction

+1

See a local plastic surgeon in your area.....certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.   Discuss your breasts and need for liposuction.  Do not go in with preconceived ideas, rather go in and listen to what the surgeon says.   Then go and get two more consults.  Consultations in California are usually free so why not.   Listen, learn, and do not be impulsive.  The national trend is to move away from sub muscular,  but it is better for some  however far more invasive and painful.   Just go and listen and learn and think.   At your young age a good workout program is a wise consideration. Liposuction, Vaser or just small cannula, is quite good but never as smooth as natural weight loss and conditioning.  Liposuction is best done after a person has done their best to get to perfect condition and weight.  The results of liposuction on a fit person are far better.  Get three consultation, think, listen, learn, ask questions, keep an open mind, and never, never be impulsive.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Lipo and BA together

+1

It will probably  be cheaper to have both your breast augmentation and liposuction surgery performed together.  Prices will vary around the country.

Combining a breast augmentation and VaserLipo can reduce costs

+1

Combining procedures such as a breast augmentation and VaserLipo can be significantly less expensive than having the procedures preformed separately.  Costs for the surgeries can vary around the San Francisco Bay Area depending on type of implant, anesthesia, surgery center, surgical time, and the number of areas to undergo liposuction.  Most patient surgeons in our area, myself included, offer free cosmetic consultations and can give you a expense quote for your procedure at the time of your visit.  Best wishes.  

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon