Cheap Dental Implants?

are there any safe countries for dental implants outside the UK. I know someone who got them in India and I have heard Poland or Israel are good

Cheap usually doesn't mean quality

+1

I also agree with the doctors on this board.  I have seen it several times were a patient goes to save money for a implant and the cost then doubles for corrective work.  If you where to go to another area for the most regarded implant surgeon then that is one thing.  Issue's with implants not done close to home is usually follow up issues, lack of knowledge of system used when you return home and if there is a issue with the implant, having to travel back to have it repaired.  Inferior products are just inferior.  Now if you go to someone who uses high quality implants like Nobel Biocare, Straumann, 3i, Astra, etc. Then your in a little better situation.  Be careful on trying to save money.  It could cost you more in the long run.

San Ramon Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Cheaper not always better

+1

What happens if there is a problem with the implant? How much would it cost you to go back to the dentist to have it fixed? I have had patients that had their bridgework done in other countries to save a few dollars. Some are still doing well but some have had to have the work completely redone with additional costs on top of it. I guess the question is "Do you feel lucky?"

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist

Cheap dental implants

+1

I agree with the other Drs. You may get lucky and find a good implant experience overseas. However follow up is an integral part of any Dental procedure. This may be difficult. In addition although the technique may be comparable to one in the US, regulations on materials and sterilization are definitely not as strict.

Hartford Cosmetic Dentist

Getting Cheaper Dental Work Done Overseas

+1

Traveling overseas for dental and medical treatment is done because the INITIAL cost can be considerably less depending on the destination.  I emphasis inital because your savings can evaporate very quickly if the work is not done exceptionally well and problems develop post treatment.  No country has a higher level of quality dental care than the US.  Some overseas work is good but some is not.  Value is what you want most wherever your treatment is done.  Value is initial cost, quality of result, and longevity.

Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist

Cheap dental implants

+1

Cheap is cheap, you will only get what you pay for.  I would not look for bargains when it comes to dental implants but that is certainly your choice.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Buyer beware

+1

They do dental implants in many different countries for less. You need to think about what happens if there are any complications. Are you willing to fly back to have it looked at?

Irvine Cosmetic Dentist

Cheap Dental Implants

+1

Cheap is cheap! You get what you pay for, wherever that might be. Don't look for cheap bargais when it comes to your health or when buying a parachute!

New York Cosmetic Dentist