Chat Can I Get to Get Rid of This Belly Fat I with out a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

Stomach

Deploy Weight Loss, Liposuction And Abdominoplasty In Concert For Optimal Result

+2

Examination of your photographs suggests that in addition to significant deposits of subcutaneous fat, you also have a large volume of intraperitoneal fat, deep to your abdominal musculature.

This latter fat deposit cannot be removed by either liposuction or an abdominoplasty. Unfortunately, good, old-fashioned weight loss is what you will need to reduce the volume of the intraperitoneal fat deposits. This will have a significant effect on the final abdominal contour that you achieve after liposuction and abdominoplasty.

I believe you will need the latter procedure to deal with the skin redundancy that will be present after significant weight loss and liposuction contouring.  As with many situations in plastic surgery, these problems are often best addressed by deploying several modalities in concert to achieve an optimal result.

Weight loss and tummy tuck are probably your best option

+2

Your photo shows excess fat and stretched out skin and muscle.  Liposuction is a very incomplete solution for you.  Weight loss and tummy tuck will give the best correction.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tucks, Liposuction and weight loss to improve abdominal contour

+1

As a plastic surgeon, I remind all patients that plastic surgery is an adjunct to, not a substitution for, good diet and exercise.  If you can loose some weight, you will be a better candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction, than having a liposuction alone.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon